Initial consultation and follow up rehabilitation appointments – Â Â£35
Initial consultation consists of a land base assessment, treatment plan and initial home programme.
Please allow for up to 60 mins for the first consultation
Each treatment programme is bespoke and designed around your pets needs and goals, the treatment programme may include:
- Hydrotherapy and aquatic therapies using our heated pool, pod system and therapeutic showering system.
- Manual therapies such as joint mobilisation and massage.
- Soft tissue mobilisation therapies such as Myofascial release techniques (MFR).
- Proprioceptive enriched rehabilitation exercises such as core stability work, strengthening and canine pilates.
- Electrotherapies such as pulsed electromagnatherapy, phototherapy, ultrasound therapy and muscle stimulation.
- Therapeutic handling and positive behavioural modification techniques.
- Thermotherapy and cryotherapy.
- Expert advice and specific home programmes tailored to each animal patient
All of our animal patients continually undergo re-assessments during each appointment to ensure the short and long treatment term goals are being met.
If for any reason you need to cancel your appointment you must give 24 hours notice, failure to do so may result in full charge of the session.